Join the Army Reserve and get paid up to £4000
for your first 38 days and gain a new qualification!
DriveLink Network is proud to be working in partnership with the Army Reserve to recruit for the 299 Parachute Squadron Royal Engineers. A combat engineer (a Sapper) helps the army to move, live and fight.
We currently have opportunities for parachute, and non-parachute trained soldiers who are looking to work as support staff such as drivers, chefs and clerks.
To work for the reserves you must complete a minimum of 27 days per year, which means that you will also be able to keep your civilian job if you wish, or work flexibly for DriveLink as an HGV driver between assignments.
- Earn up to £4000 in your first 38 days of service;
- Gain a Qualifications – HGV driver, mechanic, further education (to degree level), chef, communication specialist plant operator;
- All HGV drivers will be utilised by Drivelink Network when off duty
- Travel Opportunities – there is an annual fully expensed two week training camp which is usually overseas
- Personal and leadership development
- Increasing annual pay and bonus (dependent on experience and qualifications gained)
- Annual (and increasing) tax free bonus
- All travel expenses
- Rail Card
- Discounted Gym membership
- For more information please follow the link here to the website for the royal engineers:
- You will earn up to £4000 for your first 38 days
- You must be able to commit at least 27 days per year (up to a maximum of 207 days). There are a range of flexible employment options to fit in with civilian employment commitments. All days worked are paid.
- You must be aged 18 – 37 (or 43 with previous military experience)
- You must be prepared to take part in active service and are liable for call-out under the Reserve Forces Act 1996
To register online please click the link here, or alternatively, please contact Mike, Emma or Ben at our Castleford branch today, by following the link here, or on: (t) 01977 550960 (e) firstname.lastname@example.org