Our client, a national logistics and transport management company, have recently started a new warehouse operation based in Rustington, Near Littlehampton, West Sussex. The contract itself is for a company that are market leaders in the production of armoured vehicles, safety systems and protection.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a thriving company on a temp to perm basis.
- You will be picking orders, creating packs and getting them ready for distribution
- Receipting all goods
- Stock taking and organisation
- Monday to Friday, 8/9 hour days (some Saturdays as and when needed)
- Salary of £17,000pa basic with overtime paid at time + half
- Temporary to permanent opportunity after completion of 12 weeks and good review
- Must be fit and able as lifting, packing and general manual labour involved
- Must be able to provide 5 years work history (with gaps of 2 weeks or more accounted for)
- It is a requirement for you to pass a Basic Disclosure check due to the nature of the work
- Counter balance forklift license essential
- Driving license preferred to move vehicles around the site
If you would like to be considered for this role and fit the criteria above please send your CV for review. We are looking to hold interviews as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.